Monday, November 22, 2010

Transfer?

Mom:  So I've been waiting all week to hear if you got transferred.  So, did you?

Brady:
Yes, mam I did, I'm gonna be sending off a letter later today or tommorrow hopefully that has more information on the transfer that I just am in the process of going through, I'm going up to Mitchell South Dakota, an area that hasn't seen missionaries in about a year, And, I'm training another greenie, so I"ll be really busy taking a somewhat new area with a totally new missionary and trying to turn it around... it's kinda funny I sorta regret, almost, turning around Gillette from what it used to be because president is now probably only going to call me to struggling areas..... I really hope I can do it this time... I have noticed that the work is very different the further east you go on the mission, so I hope that I can deal things out right all the way over here on the east side. The good thing is that being in the Sioux Falls zone means that in December I get to go to the temple in Bismarck, and if I can find the time I can go and visit some of the people that I taught when there, like Curtis and the Eagles. We'll have to see!


Yeah, we got the Heavy snow last night and this morning, which is really strange and fortunate, because that means the snow waited until I was out of a biking area to fall making it almost impossible to bike. So I really hope that Elder Schneider and Elder Davis my replacement (again... it's the same missionary who replaced me in Bismarck) can get around all right and still do all the good work that that area needs. I got confidence that If they keep working things will be alright, so what I told Schneider before I left was just keep him working and you'll do good in the area... There was a lot of good things going on in Gillette, and the next few weeks/ months should be really exciting over there.

Yeah I wrote down the addresses of a lot of the people that I taught while I was there so I can write them letters, keep in touch, and eventually go back and visit hopefully. I really want to go back through my mission after I'm all said and done.

No comments:

Post a Comment