Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Are you having a Really White Christmas?

Oh man is there snow, actually its been a very very calm winter season, we've really only had 2 storms that brought in snow, the third is going on right now, and I'm in Huron, SD for District Meeting, so I'll have to drive home in all this snow... yeah... Actually I very well could live somewhere where there is snow, I honestly have no problem with it, however, I really don't think I had that much of a problem with the heat either, I'd probably get sick of the snow if I lived here longer, eh we'll see what happens haha.


My new area is alright, it's just a little bit smaller then Gillette (the city) but the boundaries that I cover are much too large to be able to cover it all (I cover about 4 branchs, and the branch I'm in spans about 100 miles in width from Salem, to Chamberlain) So we really only go to the one branch here in Mitchell, We don't really have a chapel either, it's more like a refurbished house, but it serves the purposes for the little branch we have.

Well... We've been invited over for Christmas Eve to a few places, but Christmas day is going to just be a long day, we'll probably just stay at home all day...  The zone leaders here have asked us not to proselyte on Christmas, so I'll have all day.

Oh hey, that reminds me, you can tell the kids that this year their christmas presents depend on how much they wrote me letters, and that there is still one more week before Christmas, I can definitly send a late christmas present haha!

Keep the smile on your face, if anyone knows, it's absolutely miserable to spend a day without being happy, stay happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment